Hello World!!!

Welcome to my space on the web - just a platform to share my thoughts and ideas.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Hallo, tasssting, 1-2-3!!!

Hello World!!!

Alright then, gentle ladies and men!

Here I go..my first baby-steps towards blogdom!!

Well, the primary (actually, the only!) purpose of this post is to check how my first blog entry looks like...how it appears (er, in fact, even does it?) once I view it as a user, so that I can try newer things with the template, design/structure etc. if required.

Just want to thank my parents, my wife, my brother, grandparents, everybody in my immediate and extended family - for this historic and momentous moment in my life - my first blog!!!

After all, I am only the zillionth person to have created a blog!

Thankyou, thankyou, thanks a lot!!!!! :-) !!!!