Hello World!!!

Welcome to my space on the web - just a platform to share my thoughts and ideas.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Branch Office!!

They say, at the age of 3, a kid moves from one stage of life to another, for the first time. The first three years of our life are the most formative, the most carefree and enjoyable. We are still coming to terms with our family, relatives and acquaintances. Still trying to learn communicating, articulating, and expressing ourselves with everyone around.

And by the time we blow our birthday candles for the third time (at least in the current Indian educational set-up), our parents ensure we make our first move - from the totally carefree schedule at home, to a somewhat time-table bound routine - a 5-day a week introduction to an extended home atmosphere - in the form of pre-schooling!!
The rest, as they say, is history. And Civics. And Geography. And Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Social Studies, English, Hindi, and Mathematics. For the next 10-12 years!

So why am I saying all this? Cut to July 2008.
Ok, it isn't exactly back to the origin of species but yes, it was then that I wrote my first post, marking my first baby steps into the world of blogging.
And now that Choc-a-blog has completed 3 years (though not exactly at supersonic posting speeds but still managing atleast one post a month from April 2009 onwards), I would like to gift it too with an extended home for my baby - yes, Choc-a-blog is now on FaceBook as an FB page!!:)

Hopefully, this would help my blog connect with my friends through the social networking medium, and might help everyone to benefit from it through regular posts, comments and interactions.

Sau baat ki ek baat - itni publicity kar raha hoon, kabhi time miley (ya neend nahin aa rahi ho), toh yahaan aa jaaya karna yaar! Neend ke liye shartiya ilaaj guaranteed!! :-)
Ab toh hum aapke nikat ke FB profile par bhi uplabdh hain!!

Hope to see you all around, also through FB now...cheers!!