Hello World!!!

Welcome to my space on the web - just a platform to share my thoughts and ideas.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Every breath you take, every move you make..

I just picked a thought (actually, it's a fact), which sounds rather gloomy: With every passing second, we are inching closer to our fated demise - the end of our life.

Well, it sure is a fact, but one need not feel too maudlin about it.
After all, we have only so much time on this planet (in this life), and what is important, instead of feeling what all you might miss out on and what all you might not be able to see/do/get, we'd surely be much better off focusing on what all we can do, what all we can set right, what all we can accomplish - with the time that we do have at our disposal.. ..with every passing moment.. ..with every breath we take.

This blog is no Face The Truth/Sach Ka Saamna platform, but I can admit that there have been so many times, when I might have hurt someone, when I could have done something better than I actually did, when I could have mended some fences, done something to make someone happy selflessly, et cetera, et cetera.

I just hope all of us get the good sense and more than just the intent, the ability and courage to execute our intent of setting things right, putting a smile on faces of everyone we meet especially our loved ones, sharing the joys and sorrows of our families together, making our lives more meaningful, more complete, and more "contentable" (just coined the word) - meaning, by the time we take our last breath, we are content, have no regrets, no I-wish-I-could've-done-that, no I-wish-I-hadn't-done-that.

I really hope I don't just write all this on this space and forget about it. I mean, it's always easier to say/preach/wish for something than to actually execute that wish/intention. But I just wanna make sure that if not all, at least most of the moments I have with me, are spent constructively, usefully, and in doing things that bring people together and make everyone's times together even more fun and cherishable.

Let's atleast honestly and sincerely try to make our lives contentable, likeable and loveable - not from others' point of view or to show anything to others, but just to feel better about things we did when we lived, and to feel good enough on having undone the mistakes of the past, of having had the courage to set things in order, of having mended relations, of having brought smiles on the faces which we always want to see smiling, of having seen to it that when no one sees us, we can see ourselves with our head held high and with our heart at peace.

Ab bahut ho gaya na?! :-)
I know, I think so too - till next time then!